Subrogation, Inverse Condemnation, Indemnity, Duty to Defend
- Multiple subrogation matters arising out of product issues related to stoves, refrigerators, grills, plumbing lines and fixtures.
- Multiple subrogation matters involving fires, slope failure and flooding.
- Multiple inverse condemnation matters involving fires, mudslides and flooding involving governmental and private entities, including recovery of attorney fees.
- Significant experience with express, equitable and implied indemnity, contribution and declaratory relief related to bodily injury and property damage claims, including allocation issues in admitted liability matters between co-defendants.
- Coverage disputes involving duty to defend, time on risk and policy exclusions.
- Duty to defend matters related to additional insured endorsements.
- Matters involving alleged bad faith.